Bartha Answers the Call
The National Emergency Number Association’s recent conference and expo exemplifies the scope and quality of the event support and services Bartha can provide.
The association – known as NENA – is a repeat client of ours. As with past efforts, they relied heavily on our creative and production teams to move their multi-faceted project forward in a truly collaborative manner. Hosted at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in July, the primary event components included an emergency number industry trade show/expo, general sessions, breakout sessions, store, registration, and other activities in and around the convention center.
For the 2021 NENA conference and expo, Bartha provided:
- Event creative, logistics and production management
- Creative and technical talent and show crew
- Event branding
- Total graphic production including merchandise, signs, on-screen graphics, expo booths, large wall prints, banners, name lanyards, entry units, presentation templates, recognition walls, event app graphics, web banners and more
- Electronic displays, presentation stages in the expo and convention center
- General Session set and production design
- Visual content creation for 16:9 and 3:1 aspect ratio projection surfaces
- Soundtrack development and audio production
- Video/motion graphics design and production (150 videos)
- Pre produced an on-site video production for in-show playback
- Venue, vendor, speaker, and performer coordination
It is not only about what we do, but also how we do it. For NENA, we are a fully equipped event and production facility, which streamlines their processes before the event and on-site. Because of our long history together, we understand their needs and have refined the pre-production process to include bi-weekly calls and flexibility to handle changes and tight timelines.
Click here to learn more about Bartha and the work we do for businesses, associations, colleges and universities and organizations of all types of sizes, in the real world, and in the virtual world.