Church of the Nazarene
General Assembly and Conventions
Ten days of programming; 20,000 attendees from around the world. No easy assignment, but Bartha won the contract and provided event production and staging services for the Church of the Nazarene’s General Assembly and Conventions.
The event’s mix of church business sessions, worship services, and conventions for youth and mission ministries offered the opportunity to make a potentially complex series of events seamless for the client and impactful for every attendee.
Our package included
- creative consultation
- set designs for both worship and General Assembly spaces
- projection (14 screens in the 20K-seat venue)
- HD video production (40+ videos)
- graphic design & production (more than 300 digital backdrops!)
- simultaneous translation in seven languages
- web streaming
- audience response systems for voting on church business
- support for 60+ breakout & caucus rooms
- on-site show production staff for both business and worship sessions
Overall, Bartha brought the event a new level of creativity and quality, and the client was thrilled.
Thank you for making the SDMI plenaries such a success. Your leadership and spirit made a significant difference in tone and execution of the program. This was the smoothest SDMI convention (on the production side) I’ve experience in the last 16 years. Thank you and your team for making that difference