Wright State University “Rise. Shine.” Event
Bartha created a shining even for the gala public kick off of Wright State University’s “Rise. Shine.” comprehensive fundraising campaign.
With only a little over seven weeks of lead time, Bartha designed every aspect of the “Our Night to Shine” event from the VIP entrance to the main stage and décor throughout the Nutter Arena spaces.
Bartha designed a comfortable reception area in what was, just hours before, a practice gymnasium. A custom designed bar served as the focal point. Soft seating, carpeting, light, a video wall and life size silhouette of the Wright Flyer created an intimate guest experience.
The VIP arrival area was framed with color changing lighting and a 30’ tall video projection on the building face. Animated photos and text branded the project with University images and Campaign concepts.
Bartha wrapped the audience with massive video screens and created a constant flow of images on soft fabric projection surfaces. A 60’ diameter custom chandelier served as a focal point and helped define the pace. Three dimensional animation of the Wright Flyer circling the room, supported by surround sound effects, introduced the University’s President for closing remarks. It was truly, for Bartha and for Wright State “A Night to Shine.”
What we provided:
- Creative consultation and overall event design
- Décor including custom bar & chandelier, guest seating, table décor and florals, restroom ambiance
- Set/stage design & Fabrication with multiple screens and LED tiles
- Lighting & sound design & surround effects
- Animated graphics for VIP arrival area, 3D animation of Wright Flyer
- Technical scripts and professional show staff
- Production, Venue & Labor management