Bartha is a national event production company located in Columbus Ohio and we are looking for a qualified candidate to join our warehouse team. As a Warehouse Technician, you will be part of the team that pulls and load all our jobs. You will also be responsible for local deliveries in the greater Columbus area; work on set up, operation and tear down of small audio visual jobs; assist with shipping and receiving; and complete light facilities maintenance such as changing light bulbs, emptying office recycling and keeping the warehouse tidy.
- Familiar with using inventory control software.
- Experience with set up, operation and tear down of basic audio visual equipment.
- Experience driving larger vehicles up to, and including, box trucks.
- The ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs. independently and regularly
- Clean driving record
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong communication skills with other team members and internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Neat/clean appearance
This fulltime position will offer paid time off, paid holidays, company mobile phone, health insurance, 401(k) and other benefits after a short waiting period.
How to Apply
If you feel you may be a good match for the Warehouse Technician position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Warehouse Technician” before February 16, 2017.