Location: 600 N. Cassady Ave. Columbus, OH 43219
Class: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Assign the coordination, or complete the coordination as time allows, of logistical event needs to production coordinators including, but not limited to: permits, drawings, security, cross rentals, production packets and schedules, parking arrangements and meals.
- Work with the producer to complete the production schedules of assigned shows.
- Confer with the logistics coordinator to ensure that labor needs for assigned jobs are fulfilled and that scheduling needs are clearly communicated, including the arrangement of freelance or local stagehand labor or assign this duty with specific instructions to your assigned production coordinator.
- Provide creative solutions within the production scope and budget for assigned jobs and work with account managers to ensure the budget includes appropriate equipment.
- Prepare post production evaluations including internal forms and meetings, when necessary.
- Participate in weekly planning meetings with the operations department.
- Participate in client, vendor, venue and job specific internal meetings.
- Provide on-site support for assigned jobs, including managing Bartha personnel and all other labor.
- Travel for meetings and jobs, as needed. This will include local and/or national travel.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Previous experience, 2-4 years preferred, in the management and coordination of live events. This includesdirecting crews on the prep, load-in/out, installation/strike, and return of equipment for live events.
- Must have a good understanding of all aspects of a live event.
- Ability to produce working drawings in Auto CAD or WYSIWIG.
- Good understanding of rigging, lighting, audio and video production.
- Good understanding of event electric and a basic knowledge of fire code.
- Ability to use and understand various types of testing equipment, tools and meters.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively on events of all sizes.
- Excellent customer service skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Neat and clean appearance with ability to follow proper dress code depending on event and location.
- Ability to work well under pressure, direct a crew, and respond to on-site needs quickly.
- Willingness to enforce and follow company policy and procedures.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
This position requires working in a warehouse environment, office environment, and on-location at various venues. Standing for long periods of time on concrete floors and lifting or moving equipment of at least 50 pounds is required. Working hours will include early mornings, late nights, and weekends. Overnight travel will be required.
How to Apply
You can send your resume, cover letter, and references to: email@example.com.