Do you have what it takes?
Let's get to work.
Wanna do what we do? Great! We’re always looking for creative, hard-working, committed team members.
Send your resume following the instructions to the right. We cannot respond to paper applications.
Do you love the excitement and fast pace of helping produce live events? Great! We pack up all the best video, lighting, and sound pros, and all-around greatest techies ever, and produce incredible events all over the country.
We’re proud of our rock star creative and production teams – they’re the best graphic designers, animators, editors, and copywriters in the business. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us your stuff.
For freelance opportunities, email freelance@ bartha.com.
If you’re looking for a more traditional employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to meet you!
We always accept freelance and employment applications from well-qualified candidates for the following positions:
These positions require a background in live event and production and the ability to work in a warehouse environment as well as on location at varous venues. Local and national travel will be required for these positions as well as some heavy lifting and standing on your feet for long periods of time. Reasonable accomodations are made when appropriate. In addition to the logistical requirements, we are also looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Previous experience, 2-4 years preferred, controlling and operating audio, video, lighting and/or breakout equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical principles, formulas, drawings and basic computer literacy.
- Ability to use and understand various types of testing equipment, tools and meters.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively, with Bartha team members as well as clients, on events of all sizes.
- Excellent customer service skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Neat and clean appearance with ability to follow proper dress code depending on event and location.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.